Our Comprehensive 75 Point Sales and Marketing Plan
- 1. Place advertisement with Sellstate Performance Realty
and the rest of our affiliate Brokers!!!
- 2. Feature listing on our interactive website www.SellingLincoln.com which gets over 100 unique visitors every single
week. (Property will include multiple pictures as well as a customized
description about the home).
- 3. Take professional photos of your property to be
featured on www.SellingLincoln.com and over 30+ other Real Estate websites!!!
- 4. THE DELUXE SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGE - Place ads
on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and
our HIGHLY VISIBLE FACEBOOK REAL ESTATE FAN PAGE!!!
- 5. Promote the properties to 25 Top Realtors and Real
Estate Offices in your area.
- 6. Perform a Reverse Prospecting Search to attract
prospective buyers within the MLS.
- 7. Help sellers relocate locally, or out of area with
highly experienced Real Estate
- Professionals across the GLOBE-so the
seller is sure to have the highest quality agent to help them on both
sides of their move to make it worry and stress free.
- 8. Have a direct line that buyers can call for the
property to allow them to access information about the property at their
convenience – We’re always available.
- 9. Weekly meeting with Sellstate Performance Realty to
mastermind what steps have been completed and executed in the marketing of
- 10. Maximize showing potential through professional
- 11. Electronically submit the listing information to the
Multiple Listing Service for exposure to over 1000+ active real estate
agents in the Multiple Listing Service area.
- 12. Enter seller’s name and address in the Herms Real
Estate – Sellstate Performance Realty Database system to keep seller
informed of market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends or
anything that may affect the value and marketability of their property.
- 13. Provide Open Houses with a licensed Realtor at seller’s
- 14. Explain the use of the Seller’s Property Disclosure
Statement the seller will complete, and that will be presented to the
buyer of their home.
- 15. Price the property right the 1st time…to open the
market vs. narrow the market.
- 16. Promote the property at the weekly company sales
- 17. Advertise the property electronically to all the local
Realtors with full color flyers emailed directly to their inbox
- 18. Suggest or advise changes to make the seller more
saleable and attractive to buyers.
- 19. LIVE BUYER LEAD GENERATION – Calling prospects,
FSBO’s looking to move etc.
- Contact our buyer leads, center of influence, and past
clients for potential buyers. 1500+ Contacts
- 20. Assist seller with interim financing if necessary.
- 21. Provide professional home stage consultation if
- 22. THE DELUXE VISUAL MEDIA PACKAGE - Provide
Professional Photography, Floor Plans, Video’s, virtual tour and a custom
URL highlighting detailed property features!!!
- 23. Prepare a full color photo flyer with a list of
features of the property to leave at the home for visitors to take with
after the showing.
- 24. Submit the property to Top Internet Sites: Realtor.com,
SellstateNE.com, HomeFinder.com and more than 500 others. – INCLUDING COMPETEING
- 25. Submit the property to web-based buyer classifieds
(Trulia, Craigslist, Zillow, etc.).
- 26. Promote the property at all Sellstate Performance
Realty marketing sessions.
- 27. Represent the seller on offer presentations, and
negotiating the best price and terms.
- 28. Handle the entire escrow process for the seller.
- 29. Research properties current use and zoning.
- 30. Deliver the seller’s check to them at the closing.
- 31. Provide the seller with a list of preferred vendors as
- 32. Provide a list of Interview questions for prospective
seller to use when interviewing agents.
- 33. Research tax records to verify full and complete legal
information is available to prospective buyers and buyer’s agents on MLS
- 34. Provide a FREE Staging Consultation for
Qualified Clients or Checklist to suggest constructive changes to the
property to make it more appealing, to show exceptionally well and to help
it yield the greatest possible price to an interested buyer.
- 35. Provide seller with a Showing Checklist which offers
home showing guidelines to help have the home prepared for appointments.
- 36. Obtain sellers contact information for follow-up and
- 37. Research ownership and deed type from the Attorney.
- 38. Research property’s land use, deed restriction, and
- 39. Prepare Seller’s Net Proceeds Sheet to seller’s
expenses, closing costs and net proceeds.
- 40. Determine if the property qualifies to be toured by
agents from my office following our weekly sales meeting.
- 41. Email the Seller once a week with feedback and reports
on the property.
- 42. Email the seller copies of advertisement regarding the
- 43. Prequalify all prospective buyers to avoid wasting the
seller’s time with "shoppers”.
- 44. Monitor the buyer’s loan to assure timely loan
- 45. Assist with all inspections including Whole-House
Inspection, Water Reading and Final Walkthrough.
- 46. With the seller’s permission, provide and arrange for
contractors to perform agree-upon repairs.
- 47. Make arrangements with a reputable closer to conduct
- 48. Monitor buyer and agent feedback to make any necessary
changes to price, condition, etc.
- 49. Require all offers to include buyers pre-approval and
proof of funds for down payment.
- 50. Make available my entire team so that any questions or
concerns will be handled in a timely manner.
- 51. Provide seller with a blank copy of the Residential
Purchase agreement to review and become familiar with it at the time the
offer comes in.
- 52. Write Internet Ads for the property.
- 53. Update qualified buyers with your property information.
- 54. Work to qualify prospective buyers and assist them in
obtaining suitable mortgage financing through our preferred lenders.
- 55. Revise and update property advertisements to keep them fresh.
- 56. Target the market to determine who the most likely
buyer is who is willing to pay the highest price.
- 57. Follow up with all buyer leads and inquires within our
goal time of 5 minutes or less.
- 58. Track all numbers to determine where the buyers are
seeing the property.
- 59. Improve the marketing of any under-performing marketing
- 60. Discuss qualifications of prospective buyers and to
help determine buyer’s motivation, ability to purchase and probability of
closing the sale.
- 61. 100% Satisfaction GAURANTEED. – Have an idea?
Want something implemented that isn’t yet?
LET US KNOW AND WE’LL GET IT DONE
- 62. Communication Guarantee, Call the seller once
every week WITH UPDATES.
- 63. Specialized team of full time licensed agents and
assistants to care for seller’s every need.
- 64. Cooperate with all Real Estate companies in the area.
- 65. Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and provide
comparable sales if needed.
- 66. Set up a final walk though of the property for buyers
and their agents.
- 67. Arrange possession and transfer of home (keys,
warrantees, mail box keys, etc.).
- 68. Help Seller Find their next home if they will be
staying in our area.
- 69. Obtain a set of keys which will be inserted into the
- 70. Review and explain all clauses in Listing Agreement and
- 72. Explain the benefits of a Home Owner Warranty with the
- 73. Place a lockbox on the property if allowed by condo
association and agreed upon by the seller.
- 74. Coordinate all showings with buying agents and make the
property easy to show to agents and buyers.
- 75. Create a lasting friendship with client, providing the
seller, their family and friends with a go to Real Estate Consultant for